A lot of people ask me what bullet proof vest I would recommend to wear. I recently purchased the Point Blank VISION IIIA vest. The vest is very comfortable to me as far as wearing and is a lot lighter than my old vest.

The vest was custom fitted just for me by my uniform supplier, Red The Uniform Tailor out of Milwaukee. The vest is engineered for superior performance, designed for maximum comfort.

Excess body heat and limited flexibility have been critical issues with ballistic protection until VISION. VISION is the first Total Body Armor System that integrates Hi-Performance Ballistic Materials with an innovative carrier design featuring temperature regulating technologies, antimicrobial protection and our exclusive Moisture Control System. These innovations result in significantly cooler, dryer and more comfortable all-day performance.